Saturday, April 3, 2010

Plenty of Sleep... for my dogs

Have you never gotten any sleep because your dog is right next to your ear snoring as loud as possible, and your other dog is making puking noises on the floor so you have to get up to help it? Well, that was my night. Luckily I slept from the time I got home to seven o' clock. (And then played rock-band for a couple hours.)
Besides that, I got great sleep from midnight to seven this morning. Yup, the life of someone with pugs... it's very interesting I must tell you.
Anybody own Rock-Band? If you don't, you so gotta get it, sooooo much fun. My favorite? Guitar of course. Then bass, drums and last is singing. By the way, how does singing get harder on difficulty levels? Hard is just like easy, and medium is like easy too, so whats the difference? But anyway... guitar is so much fun (except for when you forget to strum) and drums are a little exhausting. (It's like, tap-tap-TAP-tap, tap-tap-TAP-tap, tap-tap-SLIP!-bump-crash and burn for the rest of the song, and then your wrist hurts because it all twisted weird.) And bass is probably the easiet, so if you can't play that: give up. But besides all of that, its pretty fun.
Post ya later,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment