Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Life of School

Ya know when you have those bad days? And it's soooo close to the end of the year and you're just soooo excited? Yup, I'm there!
Ok, so the bad day thing is just that people in my school are stupid and I have a headache, but the whole excited thing is 100% completely what I'm about today!
But, the problem with this week is that my entire schedule is totally screwed up! Ok, so this is normally what my list for the week is...
Sunday- Church
Monday- School, Homework
Tuesday- School, Piano Lessons
Wednesday- School, Youth Group
Thursday- School, Babysitting at my Piano Teacher's house.
Friday-School, FREEDOM! (but the occasional stupid Algebra Homework! Drats!)
Saturday- My freedom day!
Ok, get the picture? So I normally have a very constant schedule, but this week, Nope! (I don't know what day it is! Anybody have a clue?) My week has been this...
Sunday- Paint room
Monday- School, Babysitting at my Piano Teacher's house w/ best friend.
Tuesday- School, Piano Lessons
Wednesday- School, Youth Group
Thursday- School, No babysitting!
Friday- NO SCHOOL
Saturday- My freedom day?????
So I never had a Sunday, today should be my Wednesday, but it's Tuesday, and tomorrow is supposed to be Thursday, but I won't have a Thursday because I don't babysit, so Friday is my Saturday, but Saturday shouldn't be Sunday because I won't have church... understand?
NOPE! Me neither!
From the Scatter-brained,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment