Monday, April 12, 2010

My Wonderful (Full Of Themselves) Family

Okay, so my family has been buggin' me to give a shout-out, and I guess if I don't wanna be murdered in my sleep tonight by them, so...
Welcome to my family.
Ok, there's my mom. She is a dispatcher who works night shifts, so she is very tough and has inspired me a lot. She loves to read (I guess that's where I got it from) and she made me mature beyond my years. (Lol, right.)
Then there is my dad! He works for a windblade company, and he definatly is determined, because he goes to college online to get his bacholar degree! There's motivation!
Then my oldest brother. He's the caring older brother, where when I have a bad time, he normally pulls through for me.
And last, but certainly not least, is my older brother. (Middle child, incase you didn't understand. Ya know, cause my family is so confusing.) And he's the musical, tough guy kind of type. Although, he has his brother moments too.
So, I lied, my dogs are the last part of my family. There's Sophie and Georgette. G-dog is 5 years old, and Soph is almost 3.
Exciting huh? Not really. I wish I had something better to write because I'm totally losing the humor spunk I normally have.
From the One Who Maybe Is Losing Her Touch,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment