Thursday, April 8, 2010

Ninja Addiction

I must be addicted to ninjas or something because I obviously have been talking about them quite a bit. My best friend is the "Secret Ninja of Awesomeness" (Ssshhhh! Don't tell anyone! It's a secret!) And then there's the "death by ninja" in my "5 months" entry. Is there anything to get out of this!!!
Also, I have this weird "Word of My Day" thing in my head, and the most common one is bubble. Sometimes it's muffin, or occasionally (if I spend to much time with my brother) it's indubitably. (Did I spell that right?) Other good ones are simplicity, velvet, rough, glob and other weird things that you would never think of. (Until you hear it, of course.)
Did you know that if you type "ssshhhh" spell check gives you the word Chihuahua? Weird huh?
There really isn't much to say today! (Surprise! I normally love to talk!) By the way, if you happen to have someones birthday coming up, you should search "funny happy Birthday song" and click on the first option you get! Hilarious!
From the ADDICTED,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment