Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Uncreative Blog Post

Well, can't think of anything creative today... anybody have any hints? I mean, one day I'm totally creative and funny and the next... boom... I don't have anything to say. I really hope I'm not losing my spunk, because if I am, then this blog is not going to survive... drats.
So I guess I'm going to say some things on here that made my mom laugh... if you don't get it, then just move on.
Ok, so I had some advice on driving for my mom. My brother says that when you merge, you should just "Guess and Pray" but I said "Observe and Take Action." Hahaha... you get it? Haha... nevermind.
See? Spunk is going kerplunk. It's not good. I need to do a check on my humor! I'm losing me! Yikes... well better go and do that whole check on my humor. Ugh.
From the very Boring Today,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment