Sunday, April 11, 2010

Ask Annie (#2)

90-something views! Thanks people!
Ok, so today we have another "Ask Annie" and I really appreciate whoever wrote it for taking a step out of your comfort zone! (I applaud!)

Hey Annie,
Maybe I shouldn't be asking you this, but i would like your point of view. There is a guy(don't they all start that way?). any way, he is so good looking, talented in music, funny and was a good friend of mine. we used to play fuse ball together, and we have done things with my church. We also talked on facebook chat from time to time. I was like head over heals in love with him. so, being the complete idiot I am, i told how i felt through a facebook email message thing. Later, through a friend, through texting, he told me he didn't feel the same way. but he said he would still like to be friends.so we kept talking an friendly. I kinka got annoying with the text messages. then one treadful day, he was facebook chat, and i said "Hi". He said "I'm ignoring u". I said "why?". he never spoke to me again!. i see him once in while...hateing him. but at the same time, I melt inside when i see him, and wish everything would just work out ok. I have tried to aplogized over facebook, but now he has removed me as his friend! I am just a mess! so what would u do in this situation? dont respond if you dont want to. sorry to bug u!
From Anony-2

Dear Anony-2,
Thanks so much for having confidence and putting out your problem! Of course I will respond! Ok... number 1- Facebook is Internet and it's hard to keep friendships if they rely on Internet only. I think you should maybe confront him face to face if you really want to apologize. Be completely honest and tell him exactly how you feel, with no speed bumps. It's always harder to talk to someone on front, but if you take the risk, then maybe he'll see how seriously hurt you are. If you're mad at him, tell him, if you totally are feeling gushy, be gushy. But before you maybe talk to him, do a little quiz on your self with these questions. 1. Is he worth it? 2. Is he good material (ya know, like does he respect everyone and all that) 3. What exactly is it you like about him? (Looks isn't good enough. You must like their personality.) And 4. Is he good enough for me? You deserve more than someone who's gonna put you off and tell you that he still wants to be your friend but isn't faithful to that. You say you go to church, so maybe pray if that helps. Heal yourself before you try to heal something else, right? It's like using a clogged up glue bottle to glue paper together. I wish you the very best and I hope I gave you at least some insight!
From Annie

Thanks so much again for reading!
From the Trying,
Annie

1 comment:

  1. thanks annie! i appreciate it! God Bless
    Anony-2

    ReplyDelete