Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ask Annie (#1)

Hey people! Ever seen in your favorite magazine an "Ask ____" column? Well, your favorite blog brings "Ask Annie" to YOU!
Todays "Ask Annie" comes from Anonymous! Let's call her... "Anony."
Ok, here's the story!

Dear Annie,
I'm having a little problem. The other day, this guy I know was being really mean. I like to sing, and I guess I'm kinda good, and this guy totally made fun of me. He said he was going to shove a rock in my throat so I couldn't sing anymore! I asked him what he had against it, but he totally ignored me. And just yesterday, he did it again! My friend says that he "likes" me, and I'm not sure. What should I believe?
Anony

Dear Anony,
Thanks for asking! Guys are very difficult to understand (trust me!) I think you can't jump to conclusions on guys! They are very... sneaky, and each one is different right? So I don't think you should think he likes you, because that might not be true. But, keep an open mind, there's still is possibility! Dudes are hard to guess! Think of it as a math problem. The teacher says that you shouldn't guess and check, but that you should use the equation given right? One problem teacher! There is no equation for this problem! "Guess and check" is risky, but don't you fail the problem for not doing it right? Arg, I know, but you're tough! And hey, why should you let him take you over? He's just a guy, and the only thing that counts is what you believe! If you think you're a good singer, and you know your good, then he can't take that away from you!
Thanks for your asking!
Annie

So how is that? Good? Ok, well, if you want a personal "Ask Annie", then comment!
From your Wise One,
Annie

1 comment:

  1. Hey Annie,
    Maybe I shouldn't be asking you this, but i would like your point of view. There is a guy(don't they all start that way?). any way, he is so good looking, talented in music, funny and was a good friend of mine. we used to play fuse ball together, and we have done things with my church. We also talked on facebook chat from time to time. I was like head over heals in love with him. so, being the complete idiot I am, i told how i felt through a facebook email message thing. Later, through a friend, through texting, he told me he didnt feel the same way. but he said he would still like to be friends.so we kept talking and friendly. I kinda got annoying with the text messages. then one treadful day, he was facebook chat, and i said "Hi". He said " I'm ignoring u". I said "why?". he never spoke to me again!. i see him once in while...hateing him. but at the same time, I melt inside when i see him, and wish everything would just work out ok. I have tried to aplogized over facebook, but now he has removed me as his friend! I am just a mess! so what would u do in this situation? dont respond if you dont want to. sorry to bug u!

    ReplyDelete