Thursday, May 27, 2010

A New Blog Helper!

Might I ask who can ignore this adorable face?? Anyone?

This (incase you didn't know) is my dog, Sophie. You can also call her Juju (Middle name), Soph (generall shortening), Tope-tope (when she's a little on the odd-ball side), Soph-soph (when she's cute), Dumpling (refering to her little weight problem... lol), Cheeky (right before I giver her a kiss that annoys Mom [sorry!]), Sqeaker ( when she sqeaks her fav. toy as fast as her little jaw can), Monster (when she bites your fingers), Fats-zo (when she's just being weird and we're making fun of her), Little Girl (when she acts like my personal baby except without all the baby needs), and lots of other names that I can't even remember like Baby, Silly Dog, etc.
Anyone want more pics? Don't feel afraid to comment!
From the Owner of Sophie the Pug and the Pug herself,
Sophie and Annie <3 (that's Sophie's way of saying she love you!)

1 comment: