Friday, May 14, 2010

Can You Hear That?

That's the sound of my heart bursting at finding a new great musician!!
Ever heard of Greyson Chance? I never did until now, but oh man! He is really good! Doesn't have any voice lessons? That is hard to believe! Was on Ellen the other day and my mom suggested him to me after I totally figured out who Justin Bieber was. (No offence to Justin Bieber fans, but I'm definitely not in love with him.) After not liking Bieber, Mom told me to look up Greyson, and I think I've finally found a new musician I like!
And it's totally inspiration for me to try and write some of my own music. If you wanna check him out his Youtube name is:
greyson97
Check him out! Only, I just hope he doesn't sink into a Justin Bieber catashtrophe. (Being how I think Bieber's a little to full of himself. Sorry!)
From the Awed of Greyson Chance,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment