Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Change... it's a Beautiful Thing... (humming)

Okay, obviously I've made some changes to the blog! How do you like it? The anime people at the top represent my characters in my book, just incase you were wondering why I have random anime people at the top. Also, the background is new, and I also got rid of Darth Vader quotes and Wic Wac Woe. I don't know if any of you used those things anyway, but people have told me they like the fish and hamster, so I'll keep those. Thanks to all you readers out there by the way! I feel like I don't say thanks enough.
Anyway, so now that you see anime, I think you probably know I like that kind of drawing, but I do like all other kinds too. It's sad, because I'm an artsy geek, but I guess that's just me. I do love to draw all sorts of things, so maybe I'll have to post some of my drawings later.
Let me know if you want me to blog anything in paticular, because nothing exciting here. Feel free to ask me any questions (even if it's just the common "What's your favorite color?" question... I need to get some bloggin' in!)
Note: When you comment and put yourself as anonymous, I have no idea who you are, so if you want me to know, sign your name at the bottom. That is, if you want me to know!
Thanks so much for reading!
From the Ever Changing,
Annie

5 comments:

  1. One yes I do like the layout. Two this is the first time i've actually looked in at the blog & it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new look. Did you draw the anime figures in the header? Rach

    ReplyDelete
  3. sadly, i didn't draw these ones Rach. but maybe i'll draw some ones to put on here. And anonymous, thanks for looking in!
    From,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, like the green and black...so...what is your favorite color? Where would you like to travel to and why? If you could meet any one famous, who? Why is the earth round?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG yes I love the new anime background. Can you post some excerpts from the up coming novel? What is you favorite anime? Can the readers from 2015 get an update?

    ReplyDelete