Monday, March 29, 2010

5 Months

You'd think I was 5 months old by the title, but it has been 5 months since I've started my new life. I had my first meltdown in months yesterday. I was doing so well and then... WHAM!... I suddenly crashed. People say you get better and the meltdowns get less, and they're right, but when they do come, its like an atomic bomb hit your poor shotted stomache and like you have a knife slicing through your head at lightning speed! (Emphasis on the lightning speed, because the meltdown comes fast!)
Anyway! Grades came in... yay. I think it was a 3.2? 3.1 maybe. Whatever it was, it wasn't failing right? So that's a bonus. Not happy about having to go through another Quarter, but hopefully I'll live. (I mean, if school killed me, that'd be a pretty sad death. It's like, "How'd you die?" and I would say "School killed me." and they would be like, "That's pathetic, my death was I was on a secret mission for the Academy of Secret Agent-ness and a ninja attacked me from behind with this gigantic macheti and I dodged but then he swung down with his macheti on my head and I slowly snuffed out of my life." I would feel pretty stupid. Yup, humiliation, even in heaven. Sucks.) So hopefully, school doesn't kill me, but you know, school is unpredictable with all the homework they give, even on weekends. It's all like, "Yay! No homework for the weekend!" and then you go to math class and it's "pg. 449 #2-22even, 32-48all, 60, 61" and of course they are all the questions with "a, b, c, d, e, f, etc." and then you hate your weekend and try to put it off and then you fail the class! Thanks a lot Algebra!!
And of course you can never ever trust your home anyway. When you get home as a diabetic, your habit is to check your blood sugar. It doesn't matter how you're feeling, you go into the kitchen, get all your little blood testing stuff out and prick your finger... again! And then you feel stupid because your blood is like a perfect 100 and you totally poked yourself for no reason. Ugh, sometimes life is just cruel!
Well, gotta go. Math homework, hey! What I tell ya?
Adios from the Planet Annie (or I'm probably a country, I'm not large enough to be my own planet, so I'll be the Country Annie! How does that sound?)

No comments:

Post a Comment