Monday, November 2, 2009

Help Wanted: Creative Blog Name!

I don't really want my blog to be called "the Uncreative Blog Name" forever, so I need help! If you guys can think of any humorous blog names, comment!
Mom an me will review all options. Deadline for me is by December 1st. I will continuously check to see if anyone has put in any offers. If you have more than one idea, go ahead and put in the others! I am excited to see what everybody comes up with! Remember to keep it positive, for this is supposed to be a happy blog, not a depressing blog! Of course I know none of you would do that, but just as a reminder. If you guys feel like commenting, COMMENT! I really appreciate them.
AND A SHOUT-OUT TO MOM--- Thanks for being there these past couple weeks, even when I felt like giving up, and even on those really tough nights (you know what I'm talking about) You were always there, and I appreciate it so much it's hard to explain. I love you.
Thanks again for everybody commenting and even if you've read these past couple of posts and don't comment. Thanks so much!
Annie

2 comments:

  1. thank you for the shout-out..it almost makes the 'night of the meltdown' worth it :)
    You are welcome and I am glad that I could be there when you needed me.

    ReplyDelete