Saturday, October 31, 2009

Vampire Treat= ME!

Today is Halloween! Happy Halloween to all the people who are over eleven and still are dressing up, congrats! Your officially a Halloweenor!
So anyway... me and my mom were thinking at the hospital (since it was so close to the Halloween time) about how since my blood was coated with sugar, that I would be a vampire's favorite treat on Halloween! We were also thinking about blog names for this blog and if you've ever heard about the Vampire Diaries, then we were thinking Vampire Diabetes, but then we thought not everybody would get it, so we just put how we weren't creative enough to come up with a cool blog name, thus becoming the Uncreative Blog Name...
And for all the people without diabetes, this is how a diabetic Halloween feels like... it "sucks!" That was cheezy, but this is my blog, so I can be cheezy!
Anyway, just a short blog today about nothing in paticular!
Annie

3 comments:

  1. keep blogging Annie--I am proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Well I sat three girls for Halloween and they did get out and do some walking. They brought back half of a pillow case full of candy and pop..Now that is crazy...and the worst is they are eating every last morsel. Yikes can you imagine that blood sugar.
    Anyway. I really like you blog...a write you are. Keep healthy and keep blogging..you write like your grandmother and she would be so proud too. L Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vampire Diabetes is a funny idea! Rach

    ReplyDelete